Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I ventured out on a new exploration today. I needed to Visit Teach a sister that works at one of the universities here. Rather than get a taxi to get there I rode the bus. It is always a little nerve racking going on a bus when you aren't really sure which stop to get off of - but I googled directions from a site here - gothere.sg - it gave me very specific instructions - so I decided to venture out. It is so easy to catch the bus here - because a stop is right outside our front gates. It is also the cheapest way to get around. A taxi would have cost about $10.00 - the MRT would have cost a little bit more but I still would have had to take a bus to another stop so...I decided to get out there and just do it. I DID! ...and in so doing I found places along this bus route that I have been wondering how to get to and discovered how easily accessible they are. I am quite proud of myself :).

No comments: