Friday, March 13, 2009

Move Preparations

I've been sorting items to send back to Houston, things for our air shipment and most of our house will be sent to Singapore.  It's been long and tedious and now I'm having to inventory - EVERY SINGLE THING.  I'm a little tired of it :).  I need a break so here I am.  Today Amanda Berns came over to help me do some inventory.  It took her 2 hours to just list all the CDs, books and DVDs.  I'm very grateful for her help.  I think I was dreading the inventory on these items the most.  Tedious, tedious, tedious.  Everything has to be written down and then an amount has to be put to it.  This is all for the purpose for if our shipment gets lost or damaged - which I understand and is a good thing.  The moral of the story - don't collect so much stuff :)  Okay, enough ranting - now I need to get back to work.

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Wow that sucks. I am SO happy that I'm not there to help you!! Haha, just kidding, I would totally help you for at least a couple hours if i was there!! :)

Ciara said...

ooo, like your new website! Also, we are so excited for you to move to singapore~can't wait to see more pics, hear more stories, and maybe even give you another visit in a few years! Good luck and enjoy the WARM WARM weather for us!

Angie said...

There you go and I never got there to visit. These three little people cramp my style from time to time. ;) Tell Kurt to create a position for Brian there and we can be best buddies again. Houston was fun.