Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, March 20, 2009

Well, I finally just about have all the inventory done.  So glad about that.  I will be happy when this move is DONE.  It's been beautiful here.  Spring is everywhere.  The sun has been shining.  So happy that I was able to see one more spring.  I'm planning to take video of our beautiful tree out front.  It's an ornamental plum tree so it blooms with gorgeous purple blossoms. There are white blossoms around from the other bushes.  It's just beautiful.  I will have to take pictures and post.

I have really enjoyed viewing pictures of Isabel, Kiersten and all the pictures that Jamie took.  Thanks so much Jamie Girl.  I can sit and look at these pictures for hours.  I've had to make myself be busy and get all this inventory stuff done :)  My friend, Jane Monahan scrapbooks and she did the sweetest thing.  She took pictures of Isabel and made a really sweet "Grandma" bragbook for me.  It's small so I can take it with me.  My friends here have all been so good.   Every day someone has called or come by to visit for a bit and brought sweet gifts that will be wonderful memories.

Tomorrow we are going to the Temple.  It will be the last time to go to the London Temple.  It's a ward temple day so it will be nice to be there with dear friends.  Kurt is going to do the work for one of his uncles that passed away a little over a year ago.  I was wanting to get some sealings done but we have been invited to go afterwards to some caverns that aren't too far away from the temple.  It will be a last site seeing excursion.  Can't pass the opportunity up.  The weather is supposed to be good, too.  In England this is a rare blessing :).  

When the movie "Young Victoria" comes out, go see it.  It's really good.  You will see a well written movie with some beautiful English countryside.  It's about Queen Victoria and Prince Albert when they were young.  It's a beautiful love story.  Highly recommend it!  Emily Blunt plays Victoria and Rupert Friend (who was Wickham in the Kiera Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice - also her boyfriend in "real life") plays Albert.  Really good!

Okay, enough rambling for now.  Time to get busy again.

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well. England sounds beautiful and I know you will miss it. I cannot wait to see and read how Singapore is. That is going to be an amazing experience. We miss you!!

mary said...

Kathi I love that you stalk me, now I will secretly stalk you too! I too am looking forward to seeing you in the summer, we will have to have a play date while Kiki and Taylor are on vacation. Izzy and Owen play so well together, Owen adores her, everywhere she goes he follows.

Have a a safe trip to Singapore! good luck with everything!